Sunday, November 27, 2005

Florida Day 1

We made it here! The hotel is nice though we won't be spending much time here other than dinner and sleeping. We did have an 1 hour delay on the runway in Dallas while we waited for our flight to be rerouted around some lightning storms between us and Orlando. I sure was glad to get off the plane and walk around. The time spent on the plane with the time on the runway was about 6 1/2 hours. That's enough sitting for me.

One thing I don't get about this hotel is why my wife and I can stay at a Holiday Inn Express and I can get free WiFi, but here at the Hilton in Disney World $$ they charge for internet access from your room! That's bogus.

Well it is after midnight here though on my time it's only 9:30. So, I'd better get some sleep. The shuttle takes us to the Swan & Dolphin where the AU Classes are at 6:30 am.

I hope to find time to try out the hot tub before we leave.

No comments: