Monday, December 19, 2005

"Hamachi" Rocks!

Check the following podcast / on-line radio style broadcast from GRC.com. This is Steve Gibsons recommendation for travelors who need secure access to remote systems and with either Windows Remote Desktop or RealVNC secure browsing and email access. Plus any other use you can think of where you need secure access to a remote computer.

"Hamachi" Rocks!: "This week Leo and I discuss and describe the brand new, ready to emerge from a its long development beta phase, ultra-secure, lightweight, high-performance, highly-polished, multi-platform, peer-to-peer and FREE! Personal virtual private networking system known as 'Hamachi'. After two solid weeks of testing and intense dialog with Hamachi's lead developer and designer, I have fully vetted the system's security architecture and have it running on many of my systems. While I am traveling to Toronto this week, Hamachi is keeping my roaming laptop securely and directly connected to all of my machines back home. Don't miss this one!

Listen to this week's Security Now! Episode for the details.
"

No comments: