Thursday, November 17, 2005

Clarksburg Photos Uploaded

I finally uploaded some of the photos from the Clarksburg Country Run. I have a few more to upload but I'll have to either wait until next month or upgrade to a paid account. The free accounts have limits on how much data you can upload to flickr per month. The paid account is pretty cheap so I might go for it and pay the $24.95 a year.

Anyway, Julie took the photos and while Matt and I were out on our 20 mile run she did the 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) while pushing the baby jogger. Plus she managed to stay on pace and hit her estimated finish time!
Update!
I went ahead and paid for the flickr account. All the photos are up on flickr and I finally tried their option to order prints. It works well and is easy to do. There are options to have them mailed to you or you can pick them up from a local Target store with 1-hour processing. Cool! Oh yea, they were 15 cents a print for the 4x6 size plus there was a $2 discount. So, this time it only will cost me 80 cents!
I picked up the photos form Target today. They look great. You can't see any pixels or indication that they are not from film.

No comments: