Friday, January 27, 2006

Run it is

Matt and I have been getting out to run 3 days during the week and we are planning on getting out once this weekend. So, I guess we did get back into a good training pattern again.

I have started the setup of a wireless network for my church. I have the main router configured and three computers setup to access the secured network. Next phase is to put a high gain antenna outside to broadcast the signal to the neighboring building. Then I'll survey the signal range and strength to see where I need to put boosters in to get the coverage to all the areas we need it. This will allow sharing of printers and a central storage / backup area for the other computers on the network. We will also have access to a database that tracks the books in our library.

No comments: